Coworker Temptations

Options
Why does my diabetic coworker bring in a whole Truffle Pie when she herself can not eat it? It is store-bought...so I can't even give her the excuse that she likes to bake! :grumble:

Replies

• brandilea_willoughby
    Options
    Sounds like she needs a dog or a boyfriend or something! Pack some trail mix or some other yummy nutritious stuff and when she whips out a cake or pie or turnover, you high tail it with your own yummies :D that's the best I can offer besides buying her a ****zu
  • brandilea_willoughby
    Options
    LOL it censored my dog choice ok fine jack russell then :P
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    LOL it censored my dog choice ok fine jack russell then :P

I guess they want you to call it a poopzu? LOL

I'm not tempted, but I almost think she does it on purpose.
  • LyndseyMcKnight7
    Options
    I am always tempted when my co-workers bring in treats, which seems to be often. I feel bad because yesterday I caught one of them hiding puppy chow under her desk so I wouldn't see it and be tempted. Bless her heart, but I hate that I am doing this to them
  • plain_jane
    plain_jane Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Maybe SHE was tempted by it in the store and gave in to buying it, but then her better judgement prevailed (being diabetic, and all) so she brought it for others who can and want to to partake? Or, maybe it's something she would really LIKE to have, even though she can't, so she assumed it would be a nice gesture to share with others who can. I don't know, but just smile and move along. Maybe she hates you and wants to sabotage your efforts, but my guess is it was meant to be nice.