help me choose a wedding dress

Options

Replies

• tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    second for sure! slims you down alot :) you look beautiful! congratulations!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You have a gorgeous figure! The 2nd one is stunning, but you wear both of them beautifully! :flowerforyou:

Congrats! How long until the big day? :smile:
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    2ND!!!

I think it looks more flattering and I thought the first one looked a little plain (no offense, because it's still beautiful!) But the 2nd one has more of an elegant and dramatic look to it :)
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    Second one :)
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in both, but I like the 2nd better.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just got married in July so I know what you are going through. They are both nice. I think the 2nd one looks more flattering on you...thats what I was going for when I picked out mine. Good luck.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Second one it's a must
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    hmmmm tricky, i first thought the 1st, as the 2nd isn't my sort of style but looking at them for about 10 mins i think i'd go for the 2nd, you look amazing in both, but as previously stated i think the 2nd will hold up to creases much more during the day, so you will look fab all day
  • Flossycat100
    Options
    Definitely the second one- the first will wrinkle and look tired easily whereas the second will look fabulous even after eating, dancing etc. Also the lines of the second are softer, which is more romantic/feminine than the first :smile:
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I like how you look in the SECOND one! It is so feminine and flattering......LOVE IT

Best Wishes for a wonderful marriage

:heart:
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    I can see why its a hard choice but I also vote 2.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    They both look lovely on you, but i LOVE the second one!
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    the second one! the layers on the bodice look great and add an elegance.
  • cpalumbo
    cpalumbo Posts: 2
    Options
    The second one!!! It looks the best for dancing! Either way you go you look fantastic!!
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i vote for #2 :) beautiful!
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Love the 2nd one!
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think the second one looks fantastic on you! Well, they both do...but, the 2nd one is what I like!
  • kaitlinrc
    kaitlinrc Posts: 24
    Options
    2nd! I agree with everyone else. You look really good in it!
  • DeeDeeMarie
    Options
    you look amazing in both but i think the 2nd one you would be the most comfortable in for the whole night. my dress has that roushing affect too and i know that i can eat and drink alot that night and still feel amazing...and in the rare case i wake up bloated i am safe in that dress...just how i think of everything tho.... congrats and either one will look amazing
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Both are beautiful but I love the 2nd one most