A funny NSV for me.

Options
I was walking around the hospital the other day, a coworker stops me and says, "Did you get a boob job?" Uhm I laughed and may have even blushed. I assured her that I hadn't. She couldn't pin point why they just seemed more prominent. Well today the receptionist looks at me and says, "Ida, you're getting really thin everywhere but up top, you may need to have a breast reduction." I didn't know how to take that, but then realized that she used both IDA and THIN in the same sentence so I BLOCKED EVERYTHING ELSE and grinned from ear to ear. YAY!

However, when I first started this I wanted to lose from up top first. But hey if I'm meant to have em I'm meant to have em! Here goes to "MY GIRLS" CHEERS! :drinker:

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Haha - that's great!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Go you!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Awesome you should be proud of yourself!
  • Lisane1969
    Options
    Hahahah !!! Great story !!
    Very positive !!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! LOL!
  • Zabarilla
    Zabarilla Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Haha Way to go picking the positive out of her statement rather than focusing on what could be taken as negative. I always lose in the chest last. But for some, like me and seems like you, the suckers just don't go away. Haha Congrats on making progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!