HELP! What can I drink other than water???

Options
I haven't had a pop in over 3 months. I have to say I don't even want one now.
I like drinking water, but what else can I drink thats not bad for me?
Any suggestions?

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Juice
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Low-fat chocolate milk. Calcium blocks the body's ability to absorb fat--when you have high levels of Vitamin D. Incidentally, most milk has Vitamin D added.

So yeah, low fat chocolate milk. That or booze.
    -wtk
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Try throwing some True Lemon or True Orange into your water. It makes a refreshing change to the sometimes bland taste of water, and is quite good for you. Good luck on your search!
  • emadigan
    emadigan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I like to add those to-go lemonade and iced tea packets to my water. The ones I get are only 5 calories. Nonfat milk isn't too bad if you only drink it for breakfast, and not all day (about 80 calories for a cup). I like to have juice sometimes with breakfast, and as long as I stay with the serving size, its not too bad.
  • Crissy143
    Crissy143 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My Favs:

Crystal Light
    Milk
    Juice (no sugar added)
    Occasional diet soda
    Sugar free instant cappuccino
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Tea! Hot or iced, it's so good for you!!! Doesn't matter if it's green, black, red, white, or any other color of the rainbow. All of them have tons of health benefits!
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I didn't know booze was an option. You should probably go with that :laugh:
  • aprilgibner
    Options
    I use alot of the little packets such as Crystal light or Ocean Spray to give my water some flavor. Plain ol' water gets very boring!
    Good luck on your journey!
  • kiekokay
    kiekokay Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Have you tried sparkling water? I keep a big bottle of Perrier in the fridge for when I get a soda craving. Also those Vitamin water zeros are really good!
  • batman12
    batman12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i add crystal light or sugar free kool aid to my water. doesnt add calories and gives the water some flavor, which makes it easier to drink more.
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    club soda and juice mixed 1/2 and 1/2 get the fizz with less calories.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    The Poland Spring seltzers are my vice. They are seltzer with a tiny bit of natural fruit flavoring, soooo good. Or add a wedge of lemon to the plain seltzer. Love it. Watch out though, I don't know how true it is, but I've heard that way too much sparkling water can be bad for your kidney's.
  • Dawntodusk
    Dawntodusk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Herbal tea. Go easy on the club soda and sparkling drinks - they deplete calcium.
  • riesa00
    riesa00 Posts: 9
    Options
    I really like TrueLemon (found in the Crystal Light section). It's naturally sweetened...no yucky preservatives. I add it to sparkling mineral water or cold water and it tastes delicious for only 10 calories!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    I like green tea.they have different varieties and lots of antioxidents also.
    jane
  • Jolandolfo
    Options
    I vote Green tea..hot or cold.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    crystal light.
    leke everyone else haha.
    and green tea
  • mikaa120
    mikaa120 Posts: 5
    Options
    Flavored seltzer water!!
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    try out those new Mio things - i think they're called water enhancers? they're like 24 servings for a little $4 bottle, but you don't have to put as much as the label says. i put 2 little squirts in a one-liter water bottle every day (and i drink like 4 or 5 of those bottles a day), and it helps to kill soda and sweets cravings.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    love my lipton diet green tea
    with cirtrus