New =)

susanmichelle77
susanmichelle77 Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to the site. I have been doing it for about a week. I love it so far. It's easy to stay on track! I have lost 2 pounds so far. I am in the Military and moved to Germany with my husband at the beginning of May and I just had a baby 2 months ago. I'm just trying to get back into shape and not be so stressed out. In the past week of eating healthy and exercise I have noticed a positive difference in myself. I look forward to loosing the weight and reaching goals with you all. I am very happy for all of you who are loosing it and/or keeping it off!

Replies

• I'm new to the site. I have been doing it for about a week. I love it so far. It's easy to stay on track! I have lost 2 pounds so far. I am in the Military and moved to Germany with my husband at the beginning of May and I just had a baby 2 months ago. I'm just trying to get back into shape and not be so stressed out. In the past week of eating healthy and exercise I have noticed a positive difference in myself. I look forward to loosing the weight and reaching goals with you all. I am very happy for all of you who are loosing it and/or keeping it off!
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Welcome, and Good Luck! I've been on for about a month now and I've lost 8 pounds. I'm not sure I'd have been so 'good' without the calorie counter and exercise tracking system on MFP! It's really helped me a lot! :smile:
    Hope to see you on some message boards and participating regularly!
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Welcome and good luck. You're gonna love this site!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hello :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.