Those last 15 pounds... ugh!

Options
Hi!

I'm here to get some support in losing those last 10-15 pounds. I went from 190 to 140 a couple years ago, but my goal is to be 125- and to maintain it!

I work and I'm in college. I do well with working out and eating well on the weekends, but on the days when I'm rushing between work and school- finding time to eat something better than a cheeseburger or to get in the gym is a challenge.

My boyfriend and I are going on vacation to the Caribbean this summer, so I'm also feeling motivated to get as bikini-ready as I can before then!

Would love to make some connections here to stay motivated.

:)
Rachael.

Replies

• philssis
    philssis Posts: 28
    Options
    I've got a trip planned to Cancun in November and I really want to feel like I'm ROCKIN' my bikini when I go!! Great motivation, isn't it?? Best of luck to you :)
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Im down to my last 12 and this has been the hardest part so I totally feel ya!!

I havent lost any weight in 3 weeks lol and I just took my measurements so not sure if I am loosing inches because my clothes arent fitting different yet because they are still all too big haha havent gone clothes shopping yet either!

Good Luck!!