Terrible Afternoon Snacks

Options
I feel like i just cant stop eating this afternoon. Nothing I eat seems to satisfy me. I would love to get out of this house but my kids are napping. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I have been doing so well the last few days now I feel like I am losing control. Any ideas to help me keep my mind off food and to stop mindlessly eating? I vow to eat nothing else until dinner time tonight! Now it is in writing I have to follow through:laugh:
Thanks for listening to me vent!
Stacy

Replies

• Clover51
    Clover51 Posts: 37
    Options
    I feel like i just cant stop eating this afternoon. Nothing I eat seems to satisfy me. I would love to get out of this house but my kids are napping. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I have been doing so well the last few days now I feel like I am losing control. Any ideas to help me keep my mind off food and to stop mindlessly eating? I vow to eat nothing else until dinner time tonight! Now it is in writing I have to follow through:laugh:
    Thanks for listening to me vent!
    Stacy
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    When I can't stop thinking of eating I exercise, whether it's 2min of jumping jacks or 5 laps around the house. Why not burn a couple calories to make yourself stop thinking about eating a couple. :happy:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    When I can't stop thinking of eating I exercise, whether it's 2min of jumping jacks or 5 laps around the house. Why not burn a couple calories to make yourself stop thinking about eating a couple. :happy:

Aye yup! When I start to get the feeling of just wanting to constantly munch, first thing I do is look at my Food Diary for today, then decide how to burn off more calories *before* I go nuts.
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's what I do too....exercise! Also I've noticed if I make myself drink a whole glass of water or tea (green for me) I usually realize that I'm not even hungry!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Clover51
    Clover51 Posts: 37
    Options
    Thanks Guys...and Gals!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes, rice cakes, rice cakes.
    At 45 calories each, I get full before I've eaten enough to completly blow my entire day.