Hi I'm a new member

Options
Hi all

I gain loads of weight while I was at uni and looking for my first proper job.
So I downloaded the myfitnesspal app a while ago but just kept looking at it telling myself
I'll start the diet tomorrow. My main Problem on all the diets I've been on is self sabotage,
So this time I'm asking people to support me and hold me accountable for my weight loss.
I plan to loss 4stone so I can be classed as a healthy weight and no longer obese. So far I've lost 12 pound.
So please help me stay motivated and keep me accountable,
Please add me as a friend and I will offer my support back.

Libby x

Replies

• blujay81
    blujay81 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Libby,
    I'm new here too. I'm no good with international weights, but 4 stone is something like 56 lbs, right? I need to lose way more than that, but maybe we could help each other out. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm online every day.
    Lu
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi Libby!

Don't think of your weightloss journey as a diet....think more along the lines of a 'healthy intervention'! If you view your lifestyle changes as a diet, then it's more likely you will cheat yourself and give up after a few weeks....that's what I've found anyway. :) Good luck with your goals, girl! :flowerforyou:
  • Sugar_Dumpling
    Sugar_Dumpling Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Libby - I'm new here too (but everyone has bn great!)

I completely agree with misscrystaldawn - look at it as a fresh start, a new way of life not a diet - I hope that helps

Good luck :) x
  • GmaSusie
    GmaSusie Posts: 1
    Options
    I need some help. Had a very bad week. Today was a new day and a get back on track day. It has been a good day today. Hope everyone else had a great day!