I can't stop eating thru out the day! Ugh

qbanyta
qbanyta Posts: 9
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
I feel hungry all day long.. I eat breakfast which is usually, oatmeal or a bowl of special K cereal... Then at like 10:00 or 11:00 am I am hungry again so I have a snack.. Which is usually a fruit, peanut butter, or some kind of cereal bar.. Then I eat lunch which is either left over from dinner... Or a frozen weight watchers meal.. But I still fell really hungry afterwards.. So in order to feel satisfied, I have been having tea or coffee (coffe usually does the trick) but I am not much of a coffee drinker I try to stay away from it.. And then at 2:30 or 3:00 I get really hungry again so I have Another snack which is a fruit again or something else like gold fish crackers or something... Then I go home work out and then eat... The thing is that I am using up most of my calories and when I excerise it anpm not buring enough calories to bring them back (my stamina is working it's way to working out for longer periods of time) it's just taking a while... What can I do? And advise is greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Lots of water. I need 1640 cals before exercise and once I add exercise that goes up to around 2200, so I have to eat every 2-3 hours to get the calories. I drink a lot of water though, at the very least a gallon a day. It certainly helps on the days when for whatever reason I've got to go longer in between eating.
This discussion has been closed.