Replies

• NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Use a fat free Italian dressing as the base with only a small amount of mayo to make it creamy. Then load it up with veggies like carrots, zuccini, peas, whatever suits you. My MIL makes it like this and it so SO delish.
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Everyone loves my pasta salad, I haven't made it since we've been eating healthy. Here is the recipe, I'm sure you can make it with less calories. :smile:

Ingredients

Rotini Pasta (16oz) (drain and chill)
    carrots (sliced)
    green pepper (small slices)
    cherry tomatoes
    red onions (small slices)
    cucumbers (sliced)
    cheddar cheese (small pieces)
    Ranch Dressing (large)

Put all veggies and cheese in bowl, stir in chilled pasta and ranch dressing. You will probably have to add more dressing as the salad soaks it up...........yummy!!!
  • beaches20004
    Options
    Pasta salad is my weakness. I just love Italian dressing, rainbow noodles, black olives, pepperoni, cheese chunks. mmmm Thankfully my husband doesn't like it, so I never make it anymore. When I did make it, it was breakfast, dinner, snacks and supper.

Good luck with your pasta salad.

My mom makes this awesome macaroni salad and I can eat alot of it. What about miracle whip?
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    Love the recipes, especially those that included the calorie/nutrient breakdown so we didn't have to do the math! :-)
    Thanks for sharing.