I won the Biggest Loser contest at work

Options
Jenn070608
Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
I did it!!! I won the Biggest Loser contest at work. I was so excited!! Not for the money or the "bragging rights". But because I achieved!!! My new goal, to lose my last few pounds and keep it off. I don't want to have to be in the contest next January. I want to have kept my weight off and not need to do it again.

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! Isn't that a wonderful feeling?? And it's good to have a long term maintenance goal- no biggest loser next year!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Congrats!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :drinker:
  • elifefull
    elifefull Posts: 46
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lhuber1105
    lhuber1105 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's awesome---I decided not to join mine at work this year and guess what I beat out the person who won. But like you said it wasn't about the money or bragging rights, it is just the acheivement and how it has made me feel. Congrats on your victory and keep up the great work!!!
  • lovie113
    lovie113 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats I hope I win mines at the end of June!!!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Awesome goal... to not have to do this again! I'm right there with ya.. this WILL be the last time I lose these pounds!!!!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Im in a weight loss competition at work right now and im dreading these last two weeks! Im hoping for another ten pounds but idk! Ive lost 22 so far but they are going by percentage not total weight lost! Bummer! But congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!