Yay...I have a new website!!! Tell me what you think

Options
www.zumbawithvalincia.com If you are in the area, ditch the workout and come join the party with me. Checkout my site and tell me what you think. MFP has been such a BIG help in my weight loss goals along with Zumba and Zumba Toning! :happy:

Replies

• k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    NOT SUPPOSE TO ADVERTISE HERE
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It looks good!!! I really like how you have music on the pages (: very professionally done, you should be proud!
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    This thread is probably going to get deleted, but in case you read this first, just wanted to give you my initial thoughts (I haven't looked around - just opened it up).

I hate music on web sites. I never stay on a site that has music playing in the background. I know you can turn down the volume or stop it, but still..... The first thing I want to do when I hear music blaring on a site is to close it. In addition, as you switch from page to page, the music stops and starts over.... I find it incredibly annoying - sorry!! Just offering one person's opinion.

I'm sure others will have a different opinion! The rest looks nice at a glance though - good luck with everything!
  • mlynnthomas
    mlynnthomas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Beautiful green color! It looks really nice. Hurry up and start filling it up with pics of even a video while the music is playing or something.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    i like it! you need music for this type of site. you are advertising ZUMBA = dancing!