Gonna go for a bit.

Replies

• calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    :noway:

:cry:

omg you made Cal cry!!!! this is gonna start a big chain re-re-re AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHCtion!
    :sad: :brokenheart::sad:

I know you know what is best boy...and I love ya!
    be safe, happy and good!
    hugs!
    Ali :heart:

he's a nasty poo poo head!

:tongue:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    O3485UTETRHG JF\
    40U5TVRHGB
    349TY485TGRUFK0
    23596T9YTGFKDL20

because words cannot express how sad I am
    oh Jeremey, you made me wake up to this?
    :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad:
    and i was gonna have such a great day
    :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad:

oh J:frown:
    i love you man,
    just take care of yourself!
    and manda
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member

Oh bro.... so isn't so! :sad: :huh: But I do understand about priorities, and real life, and relationsahips, and such. Just know that you will always be a good friend in here brother! Hugz to you and Manda both!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

omg you made Cal cry!!!! this is gonna start a big chain re-re-re AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHCtion!

be safe, happy and good!
    hugs!

there there Cal....I'll comfort you...:love::wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    lol@ nasty poo poo head!! I couldn't agree more!! Where were you when I was trading insults with him??? SHEESH!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • calatibo

be safe, happy and good!
    hugs!

there there Cal....I'll comfort you...:love::wink:

:blushing:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    :sad: ---but completely understand. We will miss you J! :heart:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    May God bless you and keep you safe Sgt...
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Wow, didn't see THAT one coming.....but a ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

All my best to you

:heart: Melanie

**did you by any chance come back as Al Schwartz?????** (notice he's back today:laugh: )
  • ali106

All my best to you

**did you by any chance come back as Al Schwartz?????** (notice he's back today:laugh: )

rotflmbo....wait a minute....:huh: .......... you may be on to someting!!!:ohwell: :bigsmile:
  • mello

All my best to you

rotflmbo....wait a minute....:huh: .......... you may be on to someting!!!:ohwell: :bigsmile:

:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • calatibo

All my best to you

well, i for one can say i have never seen them in the same room together, bit like banks and superman....
  • ali106

All my best to you

well, i for one can say i have never seen them in the same room together, bit like banks and superman....

Listen you....you still have a lot of splainin to do about that sack of feathers you kept tellin' me was Al....:angry: {tapping foot and folding arms....} I'm waiting Cal!!!:angry:
  • mello
    ~sigh~ ......and all the old insecurities come rushing back. :noway: How many times have we heard the "Oh your great, It's not YOU, it's ME":frown:

(i'm only kidding, I seriously do understand his need to take a step back)
  • TamTastic

All my best to you

Kinda like YOU and testosterone! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ohhhhhhhhhh point for Tam!!!!!!
  • ali106

All my best to you

Kinda like YOU and testosterone! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ohhhhhhhhhh point for Tam!!!!!!

ding ding ding...in this coooooornaaaaaaaaaa....in a skirt he calls a kilt is cal my pit pal...standing oh so high w/ a really tired look on his face.....his appointant....the one, the only tamtastic boomastic...wearing a pretty smug look on her face...but for how long?! ding ding ding....shake and come out fighting!
  • TamTastic
    He left under the "time for bed" excuse! SIGH!!! I'm thinking he might not cut it!!!! :noway:
  • ali106
    He left under the "time for bed" excuse! SIGH!!! I'm thinking he might not cut it!!!! :noway:

hmmm its really not his fault:ohwell: ...he run most of the rehearsal's down the pits....he's quite good...you saw the pic of him in the blond wig...strong legs...amazing kicks....quite impressive....anyway....lets keep looking girl!:wink: maybe we should let him do what he does best...work his creative geniusness! :wink:
  • :frown: That's sad. But I understand. Good luck with everything Jer!
  • calatibo

hmmm its really not his fault:ohwell: ...he run most of the rehearsal's down the pits....he's quite good...you saw the pic of him in the blond wig...strong legs...amazing kicks....quite impressive....anyway....lets keep looking girl!:wink: maybe we should let him do what he does best...work his creative geniusness! :wink:

mbmvfpo209gb.jpg