Weightloss Pics...almost to my goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• kmitzell
    kmitzell Posts: 9
    Options
    Omigosh! Are you from Indiana? I am! And my goals are similar to yours. I could really use you as a motivator. Friend request headed your way! :D Congrats on your loss, I have lost 12 of 20!!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Great job....looking amazing girl!!!!

An inspiration if i ever saw one:flowerforyou:
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    Great job! Awesome transformation.
  • dmisom79
    dmisom79 Posts: 112
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE! I'm just really proud of myself right now. I've been working SO hard and it's finally paying off. Yay! Just 7 or 10 pounds to go and i'll be at my goal...and ready for VACATION!
  • dmisom79
    Options
    Omigosh! Are you from Indiana? I am! And my goals are similar to yours. I could really use you as a motivator. Friend request headed your way! :D Congrats on your loss, I have lost 12 of 20!!!

Yes, from Indiana! Request me. :-)
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    You look great!! :)
  • dmisom79
    Options
    AWESOME !!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!

Thanks lady!
  • dmisom79
    Options
    You look great. What's awesome is that you also appear younger, more youthful. Great job.

Wow, what a compliment. Thank you so much! That just made my night.
  • dmisom79
    Options
    Great job, you should be very proud of yourself.

I noticed that you are taking your vacation in the DR. I am planning a trip there in June. I've never been but am so excited! Have you been before? Any suggestions?? I hope you have a splendid trip!
    -Rachel

i'm going to friend you and give you all the details of what i already know and what friends just told us and they just got back. :-)
  • Cathy_5011
    Options
    Congrats! you look GREAT!
  • jhutton_ch
    Options
    Girl...I am 20 lbs lighter and 2 inches taller than you, and let me just say...you look AWESOME!!! I would love to have your proportions. You look healthy, and I don't mean that in the "you have a good amount of fat on you" healthy, but in the "you look slim and strong" healthy. Great job and enjoy your vacation!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • dmisom79
    Options
    Girl...I am 20 lbs lighter and 2 inches taller than you, and let me just say...you look AWESOME!!! I would love to have your proportions. You look healthy, and I don't mean that in the "you have a good amount of fat on you" healthy, but in the "you look slim and strong" healthy. Great job and enjoy your vacation!

Thank you SO much!!! I really appreciate it. :-)
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I told you you ROCK><>>>fanfreakintabulous :) way to go ;0):drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    You've done well... congrats!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss journey. You only have 7 lbs left, and you will conquer those in no time. You look amazing. Great job!!! Keep it up.
  • NcrediblyFocused
    Options
    Great Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!