Help!!

Options
Hmm should i add wine if i wanna drink it ? any help please .. thanks !!

Replies

• AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Definitely include it in your food log. Alcohol packs some serious calories, you don't want to underestimate them.
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    Sure, just watch your portion and add it to your food log.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Sure! I drink wine often and just log it into my diary. Off the top of my head I think a glass of white wine is about 120 cals (though it varies). So, these soon add up, if you leave them out then you will just be fooling yourself :)
  • Ty_1227
    Ty_1227 Posts: 40
    Options
    For sure! Many wines are packed with antioxidents and other beneficial nutrients that some research points to potentially have benefits for your heart and even anti-cancer benefits. Just watch out for portion control and you'll be golden!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Definitely log it. Everything in moderation, just remember it does have calories and they add up - plus, for some people drinking leads to munching...
  • claudia7777
    claudia7777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sure, add it to your food log. And do not beat yourself up for having some wine. I have put down my Tom Collins (yes it was on the Database already) when I go out to dinner. Just have to watch my intake for a few days. For me, outings to restaurant can be difficult for me, but I realize I have to be realistic in my selection of dinner options.