stuck...need a change with food choices and workouts

Options
I am stuck in a boring routine I do the same work out at the gym (varying with the day but pretty much the same)

I am eating the same foods to stay healthy

I just need change

Anyone have good suggestions on workouts/fitness activities and healthy food snacks.

I work part-time and good to school full-time so my hours are limited.

Would love some feed back

KP
(10 more pounds to go)

Replies

• Vegasboricua702
    Options
    Check out my diary and get some ideas from me. Feel free to add me and read by blog for some important info
  • Ariyasnow1
    Ariyasnow1 Posts: 117
    Options
    Work out:
    How about swimming? Or take it outside and go someplace you've never been/hiked before. Try a at home workout DVD and get some new gym-type work outs from it. Go with a friend, or even try a different fitness program you've never tried before like yoga, kick boxing, karate, etc

Food:
    Carrot, Squash, Zucchini Tacos (simple, light and delicious!)
    1 Carrot chopped
    1/2 small Squash chopped
    1/2 small Zucchini chopped
    1 half avocado chopped/pasty
    1/2 tomato chopped

Water Steam your Carrot, Squash, and Zucchini for about 10 minutes
    Salt and pepper your avocado and tomatoes
    Take two corn tortillas and steam to heat up.
    Spread avocado first, then sprinkle your tomatoes and then top with the steamed veggie medley.
    Salt to taste and enjoy!
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Zumba! I do it once a week just to switch up my normal cardio - lots of fun! Also..... a good healthy snack that I bring to work alot is sliced jicama and then I sprinkle Tajin on it. (they sell it at the mexican grocery here.... it's a mix of sweet/hot chili powder) If you can't get tajin just throw some hot pepper on there with a squirt of lime juice. Yum.......
  • 1RippedChic
    Options
    Hey Vegasboricua, your blog is inspiring! Looks like you've spent alot of time on it!! I noticed that your from Nevada! I'd love to hear how you stay in shape! thanx <3