Zumba

Options
jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
Thinking of signing up for some Zumba classes ... I have seen some videos on the internet and it looks like fun .... Just wondering if anyone here does zumba classes??? and whats your imput on Zumba :)

jackie

Replies

• jackeh
    Options
    Thinking of signing up for some Zumba classes ... I have seen some videos on the internet and it looks like fun .... Just wondering if anyone here does zumba classes??? and whats your imput on Zumba :)

jackie
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings Jackeh! There are a few Zumba Dancers at this site...They must not be logged on right now..they would have jumped on your post because they all love it!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i believe that iluvsparkles is a zumba queen...i have a feeling she is at a class tonight?
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Talk to iluvsparkles... she's the Zumba queen!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

jackie

so funny you ask this, I was gonna ask emily about it because she goes all the time...and they are having a promo at a place down the block...one week trial zumba classes...I think I may check it out and get my ZUMBA on! lol

let me know if you do too!

hugs!
    Ali
  • jackeh
    Options

jackie

so funny you ask this, I was gonna ask emily about it because she goes all the time...and they are having a promo at a place down the block...one week trial zumba classes...I think I may check it out and get my ZUMBA on! lol

let me know if you do too!

hugs!
    Ali

I am thinking i will. they have classes just up the street... im just a little afraid to go by myself and make an *kitten* out of myself.... hoping i can convince one of my friends to come with me....
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba at my gym. I love it! It is the main reason I've gone so faithfully for the past 3 and a half months. And the reason ( I believe) that I've lost as many inches off my waist as I have in that time (I'm down 4 1/2 inches just at the waist from when I started measuring back in June. It's so much fun. I highly recommend it.
  • jackeh
    Options
    Wheere is Emily when i need her lol
  • ali106
    Options

wished we lived closer I'd go w/ ya! lol
  • ali106
    Options
    I do Zumba at my gym. I love it! It is the main reason I've gone so faithfully for the past 3 and a half months. And the reason ( I believe) that I've lost as many inches off my waist as I have in that time (I'm down 4 1/2 inches just at the waist from when I started measuring back in June. It's so much fun. I highly recommend it.
    oh thanks hon!!!

that sounds awesome I'm gonna try it out! is it like dancing at all....like latin dancing, salsa, merengue? cuz that would totally rock my world! love to dance and especially to those! lol....but 4.5 inches on your waist gone..shooot I'll do what they say and like it! lol
    hugs!
    Ali
  • jackeh
    Options

Yeah you can drive all the way up to canada.... classes are monday and wednesday at 8 pm dont be late lol.... i think i need more friends that live close and are trying to be healthy ...

jackie
  • ali106
    Options

Yeah you can drive all the way up to canada.... classes are monday and wednesday at 8 pm dont be late lol.... i think i need more friends that live close and are trying to be healthy ...

jackie

hmmm ya that may be easier...getting friends "closer" lol....one of my best buddies is up in Canada she's comin down in two weeks....can't wait....hitch a ride w/ her and we'll do the zumba here at my place LOL....

hugs and good luck girl!
  • jackeh
    Options

jackie

Ha Ha i wish i could come down for zumba.... i found this on youtube ... doesnt it look fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4

hmmm ya that may be easier...getting friends "closer" lol....one of my best buddies is up in Canada she's comin down in two weeks....can't wait....hitch a ride w/ her and we'll do the zumba here at my place LOL....

hugs and good luck girl!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    oh thanks hon!!!

that sounds awesome I'm gonna try it out! is it like dancing at all....like latin dancing, salsa, merengue? cuz that would totally rock my world! love to dance and especially to those! lol....but 4.5 inches on your waist gone..shooot I'll do what they say and like it! lol
    hugs!
    Ali

Yeah, it's alot of latin dance steps thrown in an aerobics type class. It's super fun.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Zumba is great!!!!! You are at the mercy of the instructor though. Some are better than others of course. I like the one I've been going here on and off but I would like to try others... Most of the zumba classes here are being taught in gyms that you need to be a member of. My sister is a Zumba instructor in SC. Try it!!!!! :flowerforyou: