My "YOU CAN DO IT" to all of you after SIX very long WEEKS I

Options
So....exactly six weeks ago today I broke my fibula. For those of you who don't know where or what that is....it's your calf/shin bone (in your leg) A month prior to breaking my leg, I embarked on the myfitnesspal journey and after only three weeks of clean eating...dropped a wonderful thirteen pounds. I'm NOT, I repeat...... NOT looking forward to the slow process of getting back to where I was. I am however excited to be able to cook and get back to healthy me (things are much harder than you think with crutches.)

Tomorrow the cast comes off and I will be able to walk again (with the aid of a walking boot for another week or two) and without crutches. The past six weeks have been HARD to say the least. It's miserable wanting to lose the weight and being so limited. I was doing soooo well! I watched soul surfer in theaters yesterday (70% cheesy and 30% wow) and I swear if that little girl can go pro after a shark attack with one arm and remain that flippin positive at 15/16 yrs old, I can drop the 40-50 lbs (depends on that scale tomorrow) at 26 after a simple break. This is my YOU CAN DO IT to all of you. If it's been a while since your last login or you've fallen off track......today we start again! xoxoxox

Replies

• lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Awesome!! Best of luck!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Of course we can do it, I admire your determination to succeed. Hopefully when you come and visit your Dad you'll give me a look, I live there as well x
  • Chikeebabe
    Chikeebabe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love your enthusiasm!!! Good luck to you!