Nose pickers

Options
BunnybeeJG
BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
So I think I want a wii?

Idk, i'm really digging the michael jackson game and would love to have that... it might be really awesome to add that to my exercises...
should i save up and invest?:ohwell:

Replies

• jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    The Michael Jackson game is way fun. There are several games that are quite fun actually. If you're into the fitness thing, there are good games for that too.
  • MeggieMae22
    Options
    I have a Wii, and the Just Dance game I love it!! I want to get the Michael Jackson game it looks so fun. :) I love having a Wii it gets me moving. :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Nose pickers are nasty!

Yes. Save up. I want the MJ game too.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    If you go to a store like Gamestop, you can find used Wii's pretty cheap. :smile:
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    If you go to a store like Gamestop, you can find used Wii's pretty cheap. :smile:

ya? hmm...
    my boyfriend loves michael and i do too but he saw the commercials for it first when it was first being promoted and was like ... holy... you should get a wii. i just laughed.

but lately ... i'm really thinking about it... i almost got one around christmas time target had the red ones which are flipping AWESOME as hell and it was on sale for 179 and came w super mario bros... score right? but i only had about 30 bucks so lol that woulda been cool.

hm i'm starting to think its a really good idea cuz there are a ton of fit games...
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    craigslist is a good place to check as well... I always see Wii's for sale on there.
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    craigslist is a good place to check as well... I always see Wii's for sale on there.

ya craigslist is a lil shady for me... specially here in nv... i don't trust any of them man lol
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Was reallllly wanting to hear a nasty story about nose pickers. I feel so let down :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    although the wii is fun...you can easily cheat yourself on the fitness side because all you really have to do is move your arms for most games unless you have the wii fit and then you have to use the board. However with the xbox + kinect you have to use your whole body all the time and definatly get your full burn on.
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    lol hahaha
    awe
    nose pickers are awesome.
    they give us something to revel in disgust about when you see them at a fellow table in a restraunt, they give us something to laugh at and gawk at when they have their finger digging so deep they'll hit their skulls at a traffic light... thinking no ones looking...

and they make us all embarassed to be put into their catagory if we have to flick a lil something out of our noses

thats for you live2myle lol
    also its gross when you see snot on a bathroom stall or see some disgusting *kitten* hack and spit into the street.
    that counts.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Between school and going to the gym, I never have time for my wii anymore. I haven't touched it in at least a year. But I do still have mario party pangs sometimes. Usually when there's alcohol involved :laugh:
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    Between school and going to the gym, I never have time for my wii anymore. I haven't touched it in at least a year. But I do still have mario party pangs sometimes. Usually when there's alcohol involved :laugh:

yaaaa alch. involved is always fun the stupid ddr's when they first were really popular my jr. year i went to some chicks grad party with a bunch of my friends and that's what happened... everyone plays it sox on drunk off their *kitten*... falling... its fantastic.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I think I'm missing something here. Maybe it's because I'm old and I'm not too game savvy, or maybe I'm just stupid, but what does nose pickers have to do with wii? :huh:
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options

ya craigslist is a lil shady for me... specially here in nv... i don't trust any of them man lol

Check a pawn shop. Here, there is a Used book store that takes in game systems and sell them for much cheaper.