Nuring school = weight gain

Options
Hey everyone,

I am new to MFP! I have been strugling with my weight over the last three years because of the stress/lack of time/every other excuse I can think of. I am doing a masters in nursing and let me tell you it is the hardest thing I have ever done!!! Now I only have 1 month left ( YAHOOOOO!) and I have been trying to manage my stress and exersize and eat healthy... Being a nurse I know what I should be eating and doing and feel like a hypocryte always telling patients ways to be healthier.

Anyway, I feel as tho I have become obsessed with this app on my phone!! And it is also frustrating... I have been under on my calories daily because I find it hard to eat that much.. I love healthy food and have been exersizing like crazy, plus I work a full time job as a floor nurse and barely get to sit down in an 8 hour shift. It is a wonder to me why I am not thinner. Also it doesnt help that I am only 5'1"

After week one, I lost two pounds and was so excited... but oddly gained them right back (probably after slipping up and eating some pizza at a study group). But now im in week two and am not losing :/ I have been watching my sodium and tend to go a little over in my sugar amount from fruits only...

Does anyone else have this problem?? I would like some words of wisdom and encouragement!!