ready to make a change

beanqueen010
beanqueen010 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Ok It is the beginning once again. i have been on a diet everyday of my life except this time i am the fattest i have ever been and not at all happy. Want more out of life. Very depressed and always taking care of others than myself and my other half. He is not happy with me also. I am very serious this time and need all the encouragement i can get. I am sure there are alot of you out there that are in the same sinking ship i am on and want to survive this fat thing. I need this for me and any support any of you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I want to love life again and be happy. I am ready to make a change.

Replies

• Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 165 Member
    Welcome aboard! You won't regret jumping on THIS particular train. It will get you where you want to be... if you WORK IT... and you LET IT! Cheers!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Hello! I've been here a couple of weeks & I love it!!!! Logging my food has helped me a lot. I've had days where I've eaten things I shouldn't have, but knowing I'm logging what goes in my mouth keeps me from going overboard. Good luck in your journey! :smile: You've already taken a step in the right direction by joining! :flowerforyou: The support from the people here is great!!! You can add me as a friend.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    you can do it!!!
    I've gone up & down a few times with weight (right now, very UP), and there's always this one low, depressing day that makes me go, ALRIGHT, it's TIME! because what's more important - eating chips and watching Lost reruns, or waking up and feeling confident? the confidence one pulls ahead just barely ;)

keep at it
This discussion has been closed.