Just a simple thanks!

Options
I have been hunting around the site and peeking in on profiles of folks I have befriended and I have to say - I am truly impressed with the caliber of ladies and gentlemen who are on this site every day, busting calories and building esteem in those of us just getting started. Thanks!!

Replies

• monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I love them too! This sight was a godsend to me!!!!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I agree...my sister told me about this site last year when I started my journey and it has been a blessing. I don't think I'd have made the progress I have without MFP and the friends I've made here.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way about those who are helping themselves and supporting others. It's a beautiful thing!!!!
  • psmith64
    psmith64 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. I owe the motivation in getting started in my weight loss journey to the inspiration given to me by those who I had read about. It gave me great hope that I could lose weight after being overweight for best part of my life after reading about other peoples success. I filled my head with motivational stories from both online and magazines. I still like to read the stories now as for me it has been a constant battle since I lost my weight to keep it off.

So yes, a big thank you to all the inspirational people who help to keep me going.

Paul