Hello New here.

arrinrae28
arrinrae28 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I am new here, my friend told me about this site. Going to just make a fast post so we can find each other and update later when i have more time.

Add more later!!

Arrinrae28

Update: Okay I am 34 and 282pounds I have far to go. I have been married for 16 years and have 3 children. I am doing this for me and my kids. My father and his father have diabetes. My moms side have weight issues. Along with hbp and cholesterol issues too.

So I need support people and I will try to give what I get back to one and all!!
Blessings, Arrinrae28

Replies

• Hello I am new here, my friend told me about this site. Going to just make a fast post so we can find each other and update later when i have more time.

Add more later!!

Arrinrae28

Update: Okay I am 34 and 282pounds I have far to go. I have been married for 16 years and have 3 children. I am doing this for me and my kids. My father and his father have diabetes. My moms side have weight issues. Along with hbp and cholesterol issues too.

So I need support people and I will try to give what I get back to one and all!!
    Blessings, Arrinrae28
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    welcome to you and your friend!!!

hugs!
    Ali
  • hi i just started today and i already failed. i just cant take it. i am not strong enough to keep on keepin on. i drove by mcdonalds three times, and i stopped all three times to have a big mac. but tomorrow will bring a new day. i will pray to god to help in my time of need. i will def do alot better tomorrow!!
This discussion has been closed.