HOUSE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
OMG!!!!!!! The house across the street from me just caught on fire!!!!!!! My fiance was sitting in the family room watching TV and he hear a loud cracking noise so he went outside to see what it was, he came back into the house and said that the neighbors house was on fire. He proceeded to run across the street as fast as he could and yank the garden hose off of the neighbor's house and start dousing the flames. The neighbor then came outside to see what was going on b/c she didn't even know. She called 911 and then the fire trucks came and put out the rest of the fire. It ended up being the garage only, but the fire cheif said that if Ed(my fiance:love::blushing: :love: :blushing:) had not have gone over there when he did that her entire house would have gone up in flames!!!!! I LOVE him:heart::heart: :heart: !!!!! Oh, by the way, he was in his boxer shorts with no shirt on and no shoes It was hilarious!!!!!!! Now i'm gonna call him Fire Marshal Bill!!!!! I posted a picture of my fiance in my pics. I think that he kinda looks like FMB also!!!!!LOL!!!! I love him anyway though!!!!

FireMarshallBill3.jpg

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!! The house across the street from me just caught on fire!!!!!!! My fiance was sitting in the family room watching TV and he hear a loud cracking noise so he went outside to see what it was, he came back into the house and said that the neighbors house was on fire. He proceeded to run across the street as fast as he could and yank the garden hose off of the neighbor's house and start dousing the flames. The neighbor then came outside to see what was going on b/c she didn't even know. She called 911 and then the fire trucks came and put out the rest of the fire. It ended up being the garage only, but the fire cheif said that if Ed(my fiance:love::blushing: :love: :blushing:) had not have gone over there when he did that her entire house would have gone up in flames!!!!! I LOVE him:heart::heart: :heart: !!!!! Oh, by the way, he was in his boxer shorts with no shirt on and no shoes It was hilarious!!!!!!! Now i'm gonna call him Fire Marshal Bill!!!!! I posted a picture of my fiance in my pics. I think that he kinda looks like FMB also!!!!!LOL!!!! I love him anyway though!!!!

FireMarshallBill3.jpg
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OMG! bless his brave heart!

boxers and all! LOL

thank God he's okay and no one got hurt and he saved the house...he really is fire marshall bill! LOL...in a good way!....lemme tell ya somethin'!:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank God he is ok and also that he saved your neighbor AND her home!! How scary!!!

LOL@fire marshall bill!!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Good man. I'm glad everyone is okay.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for him! You have chosen wisely.
  • pussycatsandtoast
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on being engaged to a hero! :wink:
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    How wonderful that Ed actually checked on the noise ... many would not. And an emergency doesn't wait for jeans - good thing he wasn't commando!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    WOW glad everyone is ok and it wasn't so bad after all.
    Fire marshall bill that was so funny:laugh:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I don't get it-- Fire Marshall Bill?

Way to go, Ed, though!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Fire Marshall Bill to the rescue... gotta love him:love:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

Fire Marshal Bill was a skit the Jim Carrey played on In Living Color years ago!!!!!!! It was hilarious!!!! I miss that show. And Homie the clown!!! Oh gosh, don't get me started.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    How wonderful that Ed actually checked on the noise ... many would not. And an emergency doesn't wait for jeans - good thing he wasn't commando!

i was gonna say good job, but i couldn't say it as hilariousy as this did!:laugh: :laugh:

glad everything ended well!:flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Fire Marshal Bill was a skit the Jim Carrey played on In Living Color years ago!!!!!!! It was hilarious!!!! I miss that show. And Homie the clown!!! Oh gosh, don't get me started.
    And "Vera" and "Wanda........"you don't got to go nowher, I got you....." too funn!!!! I miss that show!!!!!!