Do my boobs look bigger???

Options
gotcha!!!!

Now that your here, is it possible to lose 28lbs in the next 108 days? So far I have lost 38lbs since January 18th 2011 so my weight lose has slowed but I think it is possible to get to the target weight before on on 5th August 2011.

What do you guys reckon?

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    LOL.... Dude, thats just a cruel trick!! A good one though, I am sure I wont be the only one that falls for it.

But since I am here, I would say it would be extremely easy to lose 28 lbs over 108 days! thats over 15 weeks. If you set a goal to lose 1-2 lbs a week, which is very attainable, you can reach your goal. Set your profile to target 1-2 lbs a week and it will tell you the caloric goals.

Good luck!
  • chrisallcock
    Options
    god i was so disappointed after id clicked on this post hahaha
  • Jesika888
    Jesika888 Posts: 10
    Options
    hahahaha this is funny, so so many people are going to be let down

I reckon it is totally possible, Ive been at this for 1month now so im not sure what happens after i loose half my weight eg if it will start coming off at the same pace, but 108 days is plenty, I buggered up my goals when i first started and was allowed 1700 cals a day, now i have fixed them im allowed 1200 cal a day and ive dropped 3kg in the last 2 wks. So i guess staying motivated and sticking to your allowed cal intake it should keep coming off :) goodluck with it all
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Let down haha :)
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    awww...I was expecting boobies...

I think that's a perfectly doable goal.
  • meggiemaye
    meggiemaye Posts: 117
    Options
    Now that I have experienced such unexpected disappointment I have to take a long hard look at my own sexuality... :wink:

But really, that is hilarious! You are going to get lots of dudes answering this question. :laugh:
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow, we're all perves. 189 views and counting!

If you change things up a bit in terms of exercise and possibly eating, I'm sure you'll get there (if not, close). It's easier for guys to lose weight (grr biology!) so if you just make a few small changes or up the exercise, your losses will get a nudge.
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Well, for goodness sakes! Somebody has gotta post some boobs on here!

(_) (_)
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    lol Nice Trick :laugh:

It is doable if you plan on losing 2lbs a week. But it does get harder to lose the weight as you get closer to your goal weight because your body doesn't use as many calories as it used to. So creating a large deficit (1000cal deficit/day to lose 2lbs a week) gets more challenging.
    If you lose the recommended 1lbs a week, you will lose about 15-16lbs. Either way, those will be great achievements! Good luck!
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    lol Nice Trick :laugh:

It is doable if you plan on losing 2lbs a week. But it does get harder to lose the weight as you get closer to your goal weight because your body doesn't use as many calories as it used to. So creating a large deficit (1000cal deficit/day to lose 2lbs a week) gets more challenging.
    If you lose the recommended 1lbs a week, you will lose about 15-16lbs. Either way, those will be great achievements! Good luck!
  • sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the deception he he. I have an app that says I should reach my target weight before the 5th august so fingers crossed U
  • bellarox13
    bellarox13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Haha, I like how the first few responses are from males and the rest from females.