Disappointed...

Options
To follow up on a previous post, I saw the Doc about the pain I've been having in my hip. The diagnosis is arthritis - in the hip and lumbar spine. The x-ray shows discernable degeneration. So, no more running for me! I had only just begun to run when the pain started. Now I'm back to walking and I can still ride my bike. These still me a good work out, but I was enjoying the running with my youngest daughter. She's 13 and I'm glad she wants to spend time with me. She'll walk with me, but she really likes to run. Oh well.....

Replies

• snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    To follow up on a previous post, I saw the Doc about the pain I've been having in my hip. The diagnosis is arthritis - in the hip and lumbar spine. The x-ray shows discernable degeneration. So, no more running for me! I had only just begun to run when the pain started. Now I'm back to walking and I can still ride my bike. These still me a good work out, but I was enjoying the running with my youngest daughter. She's 13 and I'm glad she wants to spend time with me. She'll walk with me, but she really likes to run. Oh well.....
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Saw a male/female team the other day, she was biking, he was running alongside. Maybe you can still {{run}} with your daughter. Guess who had the :happy: on their face???? Get both those workouts in!!!
    Ez
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    FISH OIL, FISH OIL, FISH OIL...............It will help you SOOOO much!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Well, I am glad you were able to figure things out for you. Good luck with keeping busy still, it feels so good to be that busy! :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs!
    and glad that you are still able to enjoy exercise....I agree w/ Ezzie....get on that bike and join her girl!

best of luck to you honey!
    hugs again!
    Ali