Any Stay @home moms?

Options
2»

Replies

• StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    SAHM here! My hubby is laid off so I am on the lunch sub list at my 5 year old twins school as well as Once a month or so I do demo's for a Moms marketing company. For the most part I am at home with my younger 2 children who are 1 and 2. I LOVE being a Momma and have stayed home with them since i was laid off in Sept of 2004. best thing for me and them I think!
  • CherryteaMT
    Options
    sahm mom here..i have 4 boys..ages 16, 10, 4 and 2....i go workout at night at the local gym..my workout partner is also a sahm...i can pretty much go whenever the 16 yr old is home to watch the littles, but its harder for my friend, so i go when she can..My husband is also very supportive of me going...our gym is 24 hours so thats nice...
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of walking. Wii fit plus. My kids LOVE it when I work out and they love to join in. I have been slacking on the work out as of late :( need to be better. Yogurt is a great snack. I just fell in love with DANNON Greek fruit on the bottom (120 cals) SO yummy and creamy. I also eat alot of popcorn.
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sahm to a two year old boy! Only been staying at home for a few months now. Last year I lost 40 lbs of baby weight while working, and since staying at home have gained a lot if it back. At least ten more pounds to go, 20 would be great!