Looking for support.........

Options

Replies

• clare08uk
    Options
    Hi Sarah! I'm finding it tricky too, especially now it's Easter. There's chocolate everywhere! Have you been on myfitnesspal long? Clare :)
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Losing weight isn't easy if if was everyone would do it. Congratulations on making it a priority. Believe me I know its hard after two kids I have about 80 I would still like to lose. Good luck!!!:smile:
  • zumba_gal
    zumba_gal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sarah it is hard for me to.. recently before chisrtmas i lost 20 pounds and then hurt my knee and and now back to square one... and it is so hard to stop eating the excerise i got but the eating part is very very hard for me... add me and we can help motivate each other!
  • jamiemh
    jamiemh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It’s definitely hard for me also!!! Not as easy as it was a few years ago! I keep yo-yo’in the same 30lbs. I will add you we can help each other :).

Have an awesome day!!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want everyone. I've been on since January and really like this site. It has really helped figure out what to eat and portion size. I've learned how to plan how to plan my indulgances rather than try to remove everything from my diet. And most importantly I actually like and look forward to exercise! I am a busy mom of four and work fulltime so I am not going to tell you it is easy but you can do it!!
  • Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    To lose any weight is always a struggle, but it doesnt have to be. I thhink the pressure we puton ourselves is what makes it so difficult, we want to see immidiate results and honestly its not going to happen that way. It took time for the weight to come on its going to take double the time to take it off. If we keep putting tons of pressure on ourselves to lose lose lose and not see instantanious result it leads to dissappointment and eventual failure. We need to see weight loss as a part of life something that will have to be managed our whole lives and once we start thinking about loseing weight differently its always going to be a seemingly unwinnable battle.
  • Jesika888
    Jesika888 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am also in need of some motorvating people to keep me going, Add me if you like :)
    Ive been doing this for 4 wks almost now and have dropped 3kgs, sooo good,