Feeling Discouraged :(

Options
I Hate to sound like a cry baby:sad: but in some ways in happy and proud of myself because i went from a size 12 to a 10 and now i feel stuck, i feel like im dieting and exercising and watching everything i eat and not seeing the results. I have never had a weight problem and now i do im trying to change my life style and eating habits and i think i have done really well but why cant i see it? when will i see it? i just needed to vent. good night

Replies

• pearl23
    pearl23 Posts: 6
    Options
    I Hate to sound like a cry baby:sad: but in some ways in happy and proud of myself because i went from a size 12 to a 10 and now i feel stuck, i feel like im dieting and exercising and watching everything i eat and not seeing the results. I have never had a weight problem and now i do im trying to change my life style and eating habits and i think i have done really well but why cant i see it? when will i see it? i just needed to vent. good night
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Well, vent away. Don't give up. Results may come slow, but stay focused on what you're doing that's good for you, and why you're doing it-- and how you'll benefit in the long run. One week you'll see no pounds leave, the next week they'll melt away. Hang in there!!!!!!!!
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    I feel your pain...I've been doing this faithfully now for 2 months, and I will lose 3 lbs, then gain 4...then lose 4 and gain 2!!! I know I'm eating good now, b/c if I eat something really bad for me I cramp up really bad and terrible gas...(lol..sorry) But keep it up, and don't get too discouraged...You can do it.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,987 Member
    Options
    With only 15 pounds to lose, you will have to work much harder to lose, and it will take longer. Don't plan on large losses. It will take you a while.

got time? Read this post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9433-expectations

One of banks better posts.

Good luck! You can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    With only 15 pounds to lose, you will have to work much harder to lose, and it will take longer. Don't plan on large losses. It will take you a while.

got time? Read this post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9433-expectations

One of banks better posts.

Good luck! You can do it. :flowerforyou:
    :blushing:
  • lmdeluca
    lmdeluca Posts: 21
    Options
    Your doing great! You should lose the weight slowly, it's better for you and you'll be less likely to gain it back. I know how you feel. I NEVER had a weight problem and it's hard to get used to the idea that now I do. I could eat anything and everything I wanted and still be 105. That was when I was in my 20s and BK (before kids). Your doing this for your health and thats what counts. The pounds and inches will come off and stay off if you stick to it and do it right!
    Keep up the good work!
    Lisa:flowerforyou: