Holy Moly

Options
almost just freaked out! I just realized it's April 21st and all of a sudden I was thinking OMG did I have my visitor this month! I coudln't remember!!!! Thank god I complained about it on here so I was able to go back and look, and yes I did! Phew!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Would you be disppointed if you hadn't?
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Thank God for MFP!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I'm 21, and can barely afford to take care of myself...soo its not time for me. but i do want to one day.

we use protection like no other, but ya know they're not 100% so i was scared for a minute lol
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Haha! I'm in the exact opposite boat as you! I am praying she doesn't come this month! I should know in about a week if the "work" my DH and I have been doing has paid off!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Haha! I'm in the exact opposite boat as you! I am praying she doesn't come this month! I should know in about a week if the "work" my DH and I have been doing has paid off!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!

I'll pray for you!! I hope you get what you want!!
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options

I'll pray for you!! I hope you get what you want!!

Thanks!

By the way totally been in your shoes before too! :smile:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Irony post of the day...someone who is happy to see TOM.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Irony post of the day...someone who is happy to see TOM.

Haven't we all been in that position a time or two???
    ......You know shortly after THAT position... :bigsmile: