My first before & in progress photos

Options
Well, I finally got up the courrage to post my first before pic. That was hard to do! This was a couple of years ago but still totally accurate. They're in my profile. The one where I'm wearing the black tank top and holding my daughter is my 'before'. My first "after in progress" pic is me wearing purple pants & brown shirt holding my son. This is after 9 weeks and 25 lbs.

:indifferent:

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Well, I finally got up the courrage to post my first before pic. That was hard to do! This was a couple of years ago but still totally accurate. They're in my profile. The one where I'm wearing the black tank top and holding my daughter is my 'before'. My first "after in progress" pic is me wearing purple pants & brown shirt holding my son. This is after 9 weeks and 25 lbs.

:indifferent:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    i presume you cant see a difference?

well i can and i must say...
    we got one smoking hot mama on our hands:bigsmile:

you look fabulous!:flowerforyou:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Wow Weee:wink: You got curves MaMa. Kudo's to you:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: That gives me new hope:flowerforyou:
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look awsome!:flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! And extremely happy! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL! and amazing difference you look sooo fit in your after pic....great work honey! .....you still can't have MY Ed:noway: {especially w/ you looking so hawt!}....but here's a hugs and a :flowerforyou: for you my friend!!!:wink::laugh:

hugs!
    Ali
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Great job girlie!!! YEY YOU! HOORAY! Keep up the fantabulous work! You are doing so great! Don't be shy, you have worked hard and earned your smile!

:flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    :drinker: you look fabulous...wow...:flowerforyou:
    don't you feel good too?
    chipper
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Lookin good mama...lookin good :drinker: Congrats on all of your progress :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Why was that hard to post? Look how far you've come! That is AWESOME!! :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You can see a big difference. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great. :drinker:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and it just shows you what 25 pounds can do!!!!

Here is to more success...:drinker: :drinker: !!!!
  • back2beingme
    Options
    Very nice! Your arms look KILLER!! Way to go! Keep it up!!!:drinker:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone :heart: It's hard for me to post because I was so ashamed of how I looked, particularly being a dancer and trainer! But I was so happy when I saw the pictures from my friend's party over the weekend that I figured it was worth posting.

I've still got just over 40lbs to go so I'm eager to see when it's worth posting another progress picture!