I'm done with being this weight.

Options
So, I'm back on the wagon of weight loss. Thank God. I don't know what I was doing before. I ate whatever I wanted. Ate Kit-Kat bars, had Cold Stone ice-cream...it was ridiculous. Anyways, all that is in the past. I'm done with that. Last time I weighed myself which was a week ago, I was 185 llbs. Now, I'm on my period so I'm not even going to bother weighing myself.

A big battle now is that I work at a Kosher Chinese take out place. And I never want to get the healthy selection. :/ I'm so bad. Hopefully I'll order from the Dieter's Choice from now on. But oh god that General Tso Chicken is soooooo damn good! But I shall not let food control me.

Wish me luck! My goal is to lose 40 llbs. :]
I want to lose 20 by July.

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    It's never too late to start again. And you can do it! I just wouldn't put too much pressure on losing so much so fast. If I've learned anything over the years, 2 lbs a week is fantastic but not sustainable. Heck, it's hard to maintain 1 lb per week. And some weeks, you won't lose anything. 20 lbs in 2-3 months sounds a bit ambitious for me. I wouldn't want you to get discouraged.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    awesome! Welcome back on the wagon. lol... Yes girl, do NOT let that gen tso's control you! You CAN do it. And, no, do not weigh yourself this week. Wait until you are OFF your TOM then weigh in. Good luck, happy travels!! :D
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    You can do it... just take your time and stick with it! :wink:

Small steps euqal big changed! :bigsmile: