A little NSV

Options
Yesterday I went to try on jeans at my favorite store. The lady that works there knows me because I go in so much. At the beginning of the school year I bought some size 18 jeans from the plus side of the store. When I went in yesterday, I got several comments about my weight loss and they were so excited for me that they started bringing me all these cute clothes to try on ... and they were from the smaller side of the store. I ended up buying some jeans size 13/14 from the small side of the store... no more plus size pants!!!!! **Note to me they felt snug, but I know that will be motivation to lose more and the clerks told me they made my *kitten* look great!!!! I am so use to buying bigger clothes to hide it all, I guess I dont know what really fits. Anyway it was an awesome shopping trip!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!