Have you noticed...

capricorn144
capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
that when you are in the zone with this plan you get these wonderful ideas for great low cal meals ...then you are eating and really enjoying and you wished you had been doing this right along?

I just whipped up a delicious ground turkey Taco-less salad but with all the mexican food flavor you would want. so quick and easy and fresh tasting
(3oz of extra lean turkey breast saute with Franks hot sauce and some spices, garlic and fresh parsely... put over a tossed salad and topped with salsa and fat free sour cream. )

I am convinced it is all in the planning ahead. Just an observation for myself.

Thanks for all the ideas in the recipe section everyone. :smile:

Replies

• greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Absolutely!! This is how i know i will never get fat again. I know how to eat now :-)
  • Leahcutie
    Leahcutie Posts: 24
    I agree. Also, if you are out and about and can't get home to cook, a Wendy's small chili poured over a side salad tastes like a taco salad and is only 200 calories! It is filling and feels like you are eating a lot more.
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    I agree. Also, if you are out and about and can't get home to cook, a Wendy's small chili poured over a side salad tastes like a taco salad and is only 200 calories! It is filling and feels like you are eating a lot more.

Now that is a helpful hint! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.