They were looking at ME!!

Options
Okay so I was in the gym yesterday working out with some partners of mine (2 sisters) and we were doing some decline sit-ups with a medicine ball, now as I was in the middle of my set I noticed a group of young men (late teens maybe early 20's) starting to gather near the juice bar area where we were working.. mind you I'm upside down and moving at the same time... so I couldn't exactly tell what was going on, I thought they had finished a workout and were ready to order something.. I heard my partners start to snicker a bit.. alas I finish my set and while I'm getting off the decline bench I notice a huge smile on one of the sisters faces.. I asked "What's your deal?".. She said, "Must be nice to have all those young guys oogle at you! Their eyes almost popped out of their heads!" They were looking at me! Felt kinda good... I know I'm not much older than them, but since I've been married, had a baby, and it is getting close to my 10 year high school reunion... I haven't felt confident enough to even THINK someone would "oogle" me much less a whole group of young men who can have their pick of the cutest little hottie their own age!! I felt like I made some progress to being that hot MILF my husband sees! Yay! :blushing:

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Of course they were oogleing :tongue:
  • colorfulblusher
    Options
    *LIKE*
  • geekgrrl84
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you (husband, kid, 10 year reunion next year), and I gotta say, that's awesome and you should feel good! Way to go hot mama!
  • ShoeDeahva
    ShoeDeahva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Best feeling in the world
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    What's not to oogle at, you look great!!!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    that's AWESOME!
  • crysmiss86
    crysmiss86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    a-w-e-s-o-m-e!
  • lovlegs84
    lovlegs84 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thats awesome ... you should be really proud of the way you look !!!!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I haven't felt confident enough to even THINK someone would "oogle" me much less a whole group of young men who can have their pick of the cutest little hottie their own age!! I felt like I made some progress to being that hot MILF my husband sees! Yay! :blushing:

I don't get it? Why wouldn't they be oogling you? If that's you in your photo you are very attractive. You have that whole sexy intelligent chic thing going on.

Women are strange sometimes. You REALLY do not view yourselves the way that men view you. Your husband clearly knows the score though.

Ladies, the moral of this story is abundantly clear: Listen to your husbands. They are always right.

What a happy ending...
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I haven't felt confident enough to even THINK someone would "oogle" me much less a whole group of young men who can have their pick of the cutest little hottie their own age!! I felt like I made some progress to being that hot MILF my husband sees! Yay! :blushing:

I don't get it? Why wouldn't they be oogling you? If that's you in your photo you are very attractive. You have that whole sexy intelligent chic thing going on.

Women are strange sometimes. You REALLY do not view yourselves the way that men view you. Your husband clearly knows the score though.

Ladies, the moral of this story is abundantly clear: Listen to your husbands. They are always right.

What a happy ending...

You are very kind! I think it just takes an action sometimes for us women to realize that... kinda reminds me of a cartoon I once saw... young attractive woman looking in the mirror and the reflection back at herself was an ugly fat old prude, then next box over you see a older bloated tub tub of a man looking in the same mirror.. his reflection, KEN BARBIE!! Haha I'm not saying all men are like that just puts into perspective the differences of the minds of men and women, cats and dogs, venus and mars right? Love it! Thank you again for your kind words!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    kinda reminds me of a cartoon I once saw... young attractive woman looking in the mirror and the reflection back at herself was an ugly fat old prude, then next box over you see a older bloated tub tub of a man looking in the same mirror.. his reflection, KEN BARBIE!!

This one you mean?

men-vs-women-mirror-300x194.jpg

I still can't believe I got away with the "ladies listen to your husbands, they are always right" remark. I'm gonna get while the going is good ;)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I had a similar experience last summer while out with a friend. She caught some construction workers checking me out, and totally had a giddy little fit. I was like "What? Where was I?" I was completely oblivious to it! I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've noticed guys give me an impressed look (including the husband).
    Then again, I'm kinda bull headed and half blind, LOL
  • MissMessVaness
    MissMessVaness Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with being a trophy girl for your hubby! thats awesome!