Women ban together! walks and protests all over the nation!

Options
lilRicki
lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/show-news/slut-walk-becomes-a-global-movement.html

One stupid cop in Vancouver said that in order to prevent getting raped, stop dressing like a slut...in protest women all over the world are marching...lets stop the victims from being persecuted and lets start getting the perpetrators!

Replies

• bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lehf40xMyE1qes7nso1_400.jpg
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Excuse me??
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    That cup must have a high IQ "somewhere hidden". I would put on the question for him and ask what about young kids do we need to cover them in a blanket when letting them to go to school??!!!! Some people are so retarded!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    If the cop had any brains at all he'd know rape is about power and control over the victim not how she dresses. :mad: What an idiot!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOW..what an idiot! Sounds like he is in the wrong line of work - I thought cops were suppose to protect and not degrade people!
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    Amish%252BLyuda%252B012.jpg

vs

SororityGirl.jpg
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    men get raped too! stop being an *kitten*!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Gaston Glock came up with a pretty good rape prevention tool. I hear it works pretty good.
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    men get raped too! stop being an *kitten*!

I was just having a little fun.
    In all seriousness he shouldn't have said what he said. But you do have to realize that there is a line that people cross that I would say makes them succeptable to being a victim.
    Rapists are smart and they're gonna go for an easy target. A girl in a skirt and heels is going to have a hard time running and be much easier to violate than a girl in tennis shoes and jeans.
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    Gaston Glock came up with a pretty good rape prevention tool. I hear it works pretty good.

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg