Hello everyone! Just a new person trying this out!!

Options
Hi my name is Sheena and i am 25 years old. i am a mother of a 15 month old girl and before i got pregnant i had just lost 40 pounds. then i got pregnant and gained a whooping 60 pounds so by my due date i was 202. or something like that. then after i gave birth to her, i went down to 160 in a week. but because i wasn't eating ( because i was a new mother and forgot to eat) i wasn't making enough milk for her so i had to increase my intake of food. but once i started to stop breast feeding her, it went down hill i just started gain more weight and my eating habits were horrible. so i gained all this weight now i am ddetermined to lose this weight in a healthy way and stay healthy. I know being a mother and a wife is hard and i know there are a lot of mothers out there who possibly feel the same. But i know that anything is possible!

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on your baby girl. You've found a great place to get on track. Good luck!!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    welcome Sheena!!! Glad you're with us:)
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome Sheena to MFP !

Its a great site...I have fallen off the wagon so many times before but now its a time for change and we are all here for the same reason which helps hahaha !

Little steps to a big achievment is my motto ! Good Luck with your journey

Feel Free to add me :)

xxx
  • sheraw4l
    sheraw4l Posts: 5
    Options
    hi!!! congrats on the weight loss!!! i can't wait till i start shedding some pounds