I am new as of April 15, 2011!!!!!!!

Options
zaxmom09
zaxmom09 Posts: 18 Member
I am excited to be a part of the myfitnesspal community after trying several diets that have all failed. I plan on making this a lifestyle! I have lost 2lbs so far.

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    you will love it here. the people on here have held me accountable, talked me through some tough times when i wanted to give up, and have encouraged and congratulated me on my accomplishments. its an awesome site. good luck.
  • Nukky18
    Nukky18 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey congrats!! It's good to be a part of a supporting community to hold you accountable for your goals! Hopefully with a group now to talk to and get feedback from, plus encouragement, will help you hold to your positive eating and workout habits! Besides, diet is a dumb word. Sounds like the word starving but nicer. Think of it as just eating healthier and a lifestyle change. But don't forget to treat yourself a little throughout the week. A lot of people think they have to quit all their favorite foods completely but that's what makes us fail. I've done it a MILLION times. So treat yourself and keep healthy! Welcome to the group! I wish you the best of luck with all of your goals!
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Congratulations on your 2 pound loss (it's just the beginning!).

Cute kitty by the way. I have 2 of my own:)

Feel free to add me to your list of friends.
    Amy from Albuquerque
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Welcome Welcome ... glad you can join us.

welcome.gif