BEWARE!

Options
i have one of those offices where goodies are left in the lunch room all the time.

i usually stick to my own snacks because then i know exactly what i'm consuming. however, today i looked at those little mini cupcakes and said "yes. i think i'll have one"

i just want to warn you though, that IF YOU DO, there is a possibility that you could then wander around the office for approximately 25 minutes with bright green icing on your face and have no one say anything!

beware the cupcake. beware the icing.
it surely will betray you one way or the other!

Replies

• Cloud_Dancer
    Options
    LOL That's too funny
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    :)
  • sherryv02
    sherryv02 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    the food in my kitchen at work has led to 20 lbs of weight gain in the past year. I have trouble saying no to free food!!!!!!!!!!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :laugh:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    ARE WE WORKING AT THE SAME OFFICE? I THINK SOO... :) THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH TODAY!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    They just can't let you get away with a little bit of joy can they? DAMN THE CUPCAKES!!!
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I, too, have to contend with the temptation of free food in the break room nearly every day. When I first started on MFP, I avoided everything. I stayed strong. Lately, I haven't been doing such a good job. A couple days ago, there was free pizza AND fried chicken...and I indulged in both. Naughty me.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    At least it wasn't brown icing and it didn't end up on the tip of your nose... Lol.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    At least it wasn't brown icing and it didn't end up on the tip of your nose... Lol.

haha you never dissapoint!!! LOL
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The cupcake's revenge!
  • CindyNixon
    Options
    wow ! 120 lbs ! Incredible. What is your secret? I have lost 27 in 3 months from running and counting cals/journaling here.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options

wow. i don't know exactly how i managed this one but i simulatneously laughed AND said "ew" at the same time.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    this was me yesterday. funfetti cake!!! for breakfast!!! not good! and we too had green icing.
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have a similar problem when I sneak my red velvet cupcakes... They stain my teeth red and it looks...interesting... :P
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    LOL. Perfect reason to not eat the cupcakes! I will have to remember this.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Bwhahaha! Thanks for the laugh ... I can totally picture that!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hahahah... that's awesome. And I'm one of those jerks that won't tell you, but will tell everyone else to look at you. lol
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Hahahah... that's awesome. And I'm one of those jerks that won't tell you, but will tell everyone else to look at you. lol

Up top! Lol.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

We are called *kitten*, and it's a great club to belong to.