special k cracker chips?

Options
What are your thoughts on these?

Replies

• JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried them but I LOVE the Pepperidge farms ;)
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I tried the sour cream and onion ones and thought they were disgusting. My mom loves them, though.
  • jacque1109
    jacque1109 Posts: 129
    Options
    sooo good! yummy, salty, low cal snack w/ a 100 cal wholly guacamole
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to find them in Kroger.
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    They are ok if you want somethine crisp, but they do leave an after taste. Couldn't hurt to try them if you haven't already. You do get a lot per serving. I've tried both sea salt, and sour cream & chive. The latter is the better.
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    Love them! If you are a dip person you can take a couple of squares of the chipotle Laughing Cow cheese and microwave it with some salsa and it is very good for low calories. :happy:
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I love the sea salt ones.
  • micnic
    micnic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I personally think they taste really good and they are a nice snack when you're wanting something salty with a crunch. The multi-grain are my favorite! Low calories and taste great....can't beat that!!
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    LOVE THEM!!!!!!!:tongue:
  • dustindesroches
    Options
    Love them. More filling than Pringles. I usually have a half of a serving with lunch which is only 55 calories.
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I think as an alternative to reaching for the regular chips, they are awesome. If you are fanatical about chips or crunchy snacks, this is a good switch. For 27 chips they aren't THAT bad on anything, including sodium, which is surprising. 27 chips has 230mg of sodium.
    I think the sour cream and onion taste pretty good, for "diet" food.
  • Aerofoxy1
    Options
    I think they're awesome! You get 35 chips in 1 serving! They taste a little like Munchos. The only down side is you don't get many servings in a box and they are a little pricey for chips.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Had the multi grain crackers when I was in Florida on vacation and loved them.
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    The Savory Herb ones are the BEST!!! I like the Muti-Grain as well. I also recommend the Keebler Toasted Honey Wheat crackers.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I've actually tried them and love them! I like the sea salt ones. I was mostly curious on if you think they are actually a "healthy" alternative to regular chips. They seem perfectly good to me.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I love them.....I keep on hand the multi grain, sour cream and onion and sea salt!! A replacement for chips when I have a sandwich...or a mid day snack!! Love that you can pick between two different serving sizes!!!!
  • pucciposh
    Options
    Love them! It's a great snack when you're craving something salty.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    FREAKIN' FANTASTIC...ahem. i mean theyre all right :)
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    Love them!!!!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Love the sour cream ones, not so much on the sea salt. The others I haven't seen.