Hot, hot, hot!

Yes, the weather -- biking home in 100 degree heat after a day is a tad warm...

but I'm talking about internal. I feel hot (temperature) in a good way, like my metabolism is revving along in high speed.

It's about a week after I kicked up the exercise a notch. I'm bubbling with energy and feel warmer from the inside. I've experienced this in years past, too, when my body finally starts to respond in a positive way to exercise and a diet that contains many raw fruits and vegetables.

Anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Yes, the weather -- biking home in 100 degree heat after a day is a tad warm...

but I'm talking about internal. I feel hot (temperature) in a good way, like my metabolism is revving along in high speed.

It's about a week after I kicked up the exercise a notch. I'm bubbling with energy and feel warmer from the inside. I've experienced this in years past, too, when my body finally starts to respond in a positive way to exercise and a diet that contains many raw fruits and vegetables.

Anyone else feel this way?
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    I wish it would get hot here. We hit 86 one day and I wanted to skip work and head to beach - which I have not been too all year. I hate Michigan weather. But I have to say I am not a fan of being hot when I workout. I normally turn all the fans on me. Now for internal heat - oh yes... I love the feeling after I workout. I feel can I say sexy and thin. Walk taller and leaner.
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    it's been hot here for the past month after noon you really can't do much outside so I get my run in the morining before 10, lot of water my glass on MFP is over flowing everyday. I know what your talking about with the spike of engery i love it.