All us new people!! Me too.

Options
I am excited to have a tool that takes care of my pencil and paper version. This is so much faster and there are a lot of the foods I eat....on the list. I am excited and have already lost 4 lbs....these are the toughest...last 8 to go.....I need a support system and a cheering squad....I make a great motivator and support to others.

Replies

• oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    This is a great site, the motivation and support you receive is incredible. You will meet some very helpful people to help you along your journey. I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • simplyroni
    Options
    Good luck! You'll love it here. Add me if you'd like :)
  • 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This place is a great site for support and encouragement! plus it lets you know where you are on the "playing field"! I think you found the right place!
  • Emmadawg
    Emmadawg Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you..I will!! If I can figure out how.

:)
  • Emmadawg
    Options
    Thank you!!! Working on the details of the page....once I figure out how to add I will.!!! :)\

M
  • Emmadawg
    Options
    Thank you!! I am excited.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Welcome Welcome ... glad you can join us.

welcome.gif
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    this is a great place to get you going!

feel free to add me if you need a cheerleader!

cheers!!
  • moppers001
    moppers001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but just back!! :P
  • nephie
    nephie Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm fairly new, been very inconsistent lately. Glad others are out there who can relate and have similar goals. :smile:

My stats....5'0", fairly muscular, except the belly area, CW 139 lbs., GW 125ish or fit comfortably into my size 4 clothes!
  • DarkSwan
    DarkSwan Posts: 29
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • msnixs
    msnixs Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: Hello everyone!
  • Emmadawg
    Options
    Any new news??? i have haulted in my weightloss....emotions run loose and crazy times. :) some very fun, others not so much. :) need motivation to be legalistic like i used to be..can you help???
  • clare9289
    clare9289 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey Emmadawg, congrats on joining! I'm new too. Add me if ya like!