Hello I am new here, obviously!

Options
Hello, my name is Lesley. I have been on Fatsecret for almost a year now, I participate off and on. I have lost almost 15 pounds so far but still have at least 25 to go!
I guess my main problem with FS was the lack of speaking friends. I had several friends on there but I need motivating people.
If I miss a day or 2 I want someone to yell at me and keep me accountable.
My main problem is that I don't eat enough. Unless I go on a binge or eat out I can't make my calories for the day. I eat throughout the day, usually 5 or so times when I am really trying but I still cant break like 800 calories.
I teach preschool and am running around with my kiddos during the day. I also signed up for Beachpalooza when it hits Texas in september. I would LOVE to be past my current weight goal and on to another by then! I am running during the week, and do my Wii Zumba when I can fit it in too. I am really going to step up my exercise again also.
Please anyone who wants to friend me and help me stay on track please PLEASE do!
Thanks a bunch!
Here we go again!

Replies

• hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    welcome back fee free to add me..I love motivation too..
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Everyone here is super supportive and we all like to help eachother on our journeys to a better us!!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Good luck!
    You can do it!
  • bonapartess
    Options
    Hello dear. Add me, I would like to be friends. I just started losing weight recently, so everything is new to me, so maybe you have advice and I I can provide you some support when you slack! Lol...