Has anyone tried????

Options
Has anyone tried the Wu-yi diet. I noticed that it was advertised on this site, but I am a little leary about ordering any kind of diet supplement. :ohwell:

Replies

• jacihardy
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Wu-yi diet. I noticed that it was advertised on this site, but I am a little leary about ordering any kind of diet supplement. :ohwell:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    My mom did it... What it does, is tell you to lower your calories to about 1200-1300per day, then to exercise regularly. Then the tea helps you poop. So without spending the cashola on the tea, how about you just lower your calories to what a DR/MFP suggests. Then exercise regularly. Drink all your water, eat all your fiber and I think you'd poopski just fine.
    Good Luck!

PS you can get a dieter's tea if you can't poop but I wouldn't suggest using it ALL the time. I use one if I get backed up and have had no side effects from it.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Beats me why ANYONE would spend money that they don't need to, when they can lose all the weight that they want to with just this site!
    I read so many messages here that say they're doing other diets, and belong to gyms, which costs money. I just do this site, and walk and dance to fast oldies, and I'm steadily losing, WITHOUT shelling out any of my hard earned money!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Beats me why ANYONE would spend money that they don't need to, when they can lose all the weight that they want to with just this site!
    I read so many messages here that say they're doing other diets, and belong to gyms, which costs money. I just do this site, and walk and dance to fast oldies, and I'm steadily losing, WITHOUT shelling out any of my hard earned money!

Some people need to belong to a gym.. Like me, if that hot guy wasn't working behind the counter I wouldn't go, which means I wouldn't exercise!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

I loved the tea but it really did not make a difference. Canceled after a month.
  • jacihardy
    Options
    Thanks guys! Everything you said was what I already figured. Plus who has the money to spend with gas prices the way they are. Okay, new plan.............lower calorie intake, exercise more, drink water and stop complaining.....
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it but from what I read all you would need to do is maybe add some cleanser to your current program through here. I belong to the gym and watch my calories. I feel the gym is needed for me at least. Mother of 3 young children, who lives in a very, very small town, in Northern Michigan. I need to have a safe place "my place" to go and workout in when there is snow on the ground. For me I need my personal time and the gym is perfect for that. 3 under 7 years old - home is not the place to find peace, nor a space to workout in where tots aren't under feet or trying to climb on me. :laugh:

There have been several posts lately with good system cleansers. Teas, pills, etc.. I would try that first, plus will be cheaper in the long run.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Everything you said was what I already figured. Plus who has the money to spend with gas prices the way they are. Okay, new plan.............lower calorie intake, exercise more, drink water and stop complaining.....

and you cant buy it monthly they hit you with it 3 months at a time and take it directly out of your account, canceled very quickly and had to fight because they added a membership fee. so be careful