Confession: I LOVE BROWNIES

Options
I have to confess - brownies remind me of home and I absolutely love them. I can't turn them away.... today they made brownies for dinner - I (yay me) took a small piece and relished it! YUM - can't help it!!

It is a weakness but, I can live with it - as long as my portion distortion doesn't take over!!:tongue:

Replies

• TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I have to confess - brownies remind me of home and I absolutely love them. I can't turn them away.... today they made brownies for dinner - I (yay me) took a small piece and relished it! YUM - can't help it!!

It is a weakness but, I can live with it - as long as my portion distortion doesn't take over!!:tongue:
  • BNevins1
    BNevins1 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am all for enjoying what you love in moderation. Why not? Life is short. Key is moderation :0) I make my brownies with a brownie or dark chocolate cake mix and a 15 oz can of pumpkin. Nothing else. Yummy and high in fiber and better nutritionally.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love brownies too!! MMMM! I enjoy a small portion now and then! :wink:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Me too... That chocolate melt from McD's taste like a brownie! :happy:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I am all for enjoying what you love in moderation. Why not? Life is short. Key is moderation :0) I make my brownies with a brownie or dark chocolate cake mix and a 15 oz can of pumpkin. Nothing else. Yummy and high in fiber and better nutritionally.

Love this idea - going to try it when I get home!! I usually substitute sweet potato in recipes but NEVER in my brownies - only applesauce combined with olive oil... but I will try!! Can't hurt - can it?? :laugh:
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    I don't mind a brownie as long as there is a scoop of Ice cream on top
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmm, I love chocolate! :love: Me love chocolate!:devil:

Have you tried the 88 calorie brownies yet? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9037-88-calorie-brownies?hl=88#posts-64770 YUMMY!