New to the message bords!

Options
I've been using the my fitness pal a long time sporadicly, but have just been reading on the message board for inspiration until now. I am a norwegian girl turning 19 the 5th of may. I've been working out and trying to eat healthy since january/february. I do like to work out, and work out about every day. I have a small problem eating enough on days when I don't have school and when I'm eating right.

I've lost 4 kg/9 pounds, but I haven't been weigh myself for about two weeks, so I've probably/hopefully lost some more. I've been a bit overweight all my teenage life, never above 72-74 kg/160-165pounds, but still. I'm only 5,25, so I'm quite short, and my first goal is 65 kg/145 pounds and after that I'm aiming for 60 kg/132 pounds. After that I'll see how I look and feel, and maybe I'll go down a couple of kgs more. I'm also measuring my body, and have gone from 75 cm - 69 cm(29 inches - 27 inches) on my waist, and on my hips 101 cm - 94 cm(40 inches - 37 inches). So I'm on my way.

I don't always track my food, just days when I'm not sure if I've eaten enough/too much. I use it as a tool to learn how to eat right, and how little it takes to go over the daily goal calories.

Feel free to add me as a friend even though I don't track my food always and even though a lot of my food are norwegian, haha. I'll upload a profile photo soon, so you can see who I am! :)