great to be self aware

ellaveg
ellaveg Posts: 5
edited September 26 in Success Stories
Most people consider me skinny already, but I've never been completely satisfied with my body so I decided to try and make small changes that would help me attain my goal look. Anyway, I've only lost 2 lbs so far (really only aiming for ~7), but the best thing about the experience for me has been the nutritional tabulation. I realized that I was eating wayyy too many carbs and only a little protein and fat. Since I started MFP I've regained a healthy nutritional balance and I am making everything I eat COUNT!!
Here's to making good choices!!

Replies

• ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    *applauds*
  • ari_27
    ari_27 Posts: 88 Member
    being AWARE of what we are putting into our bodies is the most important step, in my opinion, to be able to achieve anything. That's why I've loved MFP because it's really helped me have more consideration of the things I'm eating and I've become more aware of when and how I eat, etc. So congrats for discovering this!
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    It is nice having a tracker for what I eat, it has made a definite difference. I got big just eating carbs and as soon as a started eating more protein and less carbs I started shedding some weight. and My wife is underweight and her goal is to gain a little to look the way she wants. she looking at building some muscle. It's all about balance
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!