Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    To eat!
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! Hard boiled eggs make great snacks, additions to sandwiches and salads, etc. I say EAT!
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Eat!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Eat them!!!
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Unless you mean the little chocolate ones! Then only have one!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    EAT. portion control.
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    lol I do mean the chocolate ones!!!!
  • Bonnie1974
    Options
    Not the yummy ones the Easter Bunny leaves, but hard boiled I'm all for it :)
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm making biscuits and egg gravy for easter, calories be damned
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    I take it you are referring to the chocolate kind - I too agonized over this most of the week, and in the end I thought - you know what - this is not a diet I am on - it is a lifestyle change..... and if I cant eat a easter egg, and work it into my eating plan without upsetting the apple cart then I have not learnt anything!!

So I bought myself ONE gorgoeus 100g Lindt Chocolate Bunny - and it is being broken up into 4 pieces - which means I get a bit of chocolate every day this weekend - and I am still staying on (or just below) my calories for the day!!

It tastes good - but not half as good as I had fantasized - so I think after this weekend I will be fine without chocolate for a while again (this from someone that used to eat chocolate every single night)
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    To eat in moderation within my calorie allowance :)
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs are a staple in our diets! Only difference will be they'll be pretty colors. :)

ETA: if it's the chocolate kind I'll just be stealing a few pieces from what I bought for the kids. Limits me a lot!
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    lol I too find the actual eating of chocolate now not as good as the fantasising about chocolate!