Hello

Options
Hi :blushing: :I am somewhat new to this I started in June and I am determined to loose 63 pounds. I have lost 11 pounds already and it feels great!!!! I love the way I feel and how active I am now. This website was so helpful and supportive. Keeping track with everything really keeps you in tune to yourself.

I have gained weight over the years through childbirth to menapause . I have lost gained lost some more . I have tried every diet and for me they don't work. I usually regain what I lost and then some.

Calorie awareness has really helped me . Its back to basics and learning to stay in touch with yourself The occasional treat has to happen so you don't feel deprived but I just get back on the weight loss train..::happy:

Replies

• lost50
    lost50 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi :blushing: :I am somewhat new to this I started in June and I am determined to loose 63 pounds. I have lost 11 pounds already and it feels great!!!! I love the way I feel and how active I am now. This website was so helpful and supportive. Keeping track with everything really keeps you in tune to yourself.

I have gained weight over the years through childbirth to menapause . I have lost gained lost some more . I have tried every diet and for me they don't work. I usually regain what I lost and then some.

Calorie awareness has really helped me . Its back to basics and learning to stay in touch with yourself The occasional treat has to happen so you don't feel deprived but I just get back on the weight loss train..::happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Lost. I know just how you feel, with the losing and gaining weight thing, since I'm the same way! Heck, I'm sure MOST of us here are the same way! That's one of the things that's so great about this site. EVERY ONE of us knows about struggling with weight problems, either off and on, or all the time.
    I've tried about every way there is to lose weight, but I don't think I'll need to keep looking, cuz I really think that with the help of this site, and all the great people on it, the weight WILL come off! And, it'll also STAY off, as long as I keep an eye on my numbers and keep on exercising!
    Good luck with your weight loss. We're all here for you!
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options

I have been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt and grew out of it! :sad:

I also just recently started and I am up to 13 lbs lost. Lets see if we can get through this together!
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    I just wanted to add my welcome and support. Congrats on the sucess thus far.

65461.png
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome friend and congrats on your success thus far! Hooray! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! And congrats!!! Good to have ya here:happy: Keep up the good work.....

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: