Looking for other people doing P90X

Options
Hi my name is Sarah and I am 20 yrs old. I recently just got the P90X workout dvds and I am looking for other people who are doing them to get some support. I have a tendency to quit working out after doing a workout program for a couple weeks, but I don't want to quit this one because I heard you actually get great results from it. So I am starting my 90 days next week Monday and I would love to hear about other people's journey with P90X to keep me motivated to reach my goal of losing around 50lbs!!

Replies

• therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I will be starting P90X as soon as my DVDs arrive (should be early next week). Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. :)
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Im just starting my week 19 . and love it.. feel free to add me if you want !!
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start my last week of P90X, so I know full well how tough it is and the temptation to not see it through...90 days is a long time! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • melody6387
    Options
    STARTING NEXT WEEK ALSO.... FEEL FREE TO ADD AS A FRIEND... LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RESULTS.:happy:
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    I'm in my first recovery phase! Almost done Phase 1! Feel free to add me! Good Luck!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do P90x !! But.. i failed the fitness test :( so im just doing the normal P90 ... Im on day 5 now.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm about a week into p90x. How do we put p90x exercises into the exercise diary?
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    I'm about to start my last week of P90X, so I know full well how tough it is and the temptation to not see it through...90 days is a long time! Feel free to add me if you want!

What are you gonna do next? I just started Asylum.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I did P90X and got awesome results. Good luck, push really hard and follow the nutrition guide and you will get excellent results.
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    im doing P90x..im coming to the end of my 2nd week..I love it so far.. but I dont see any results yet, but i am only in my 2nd week. So hopefully with time ill get the results i want! feel free to addme!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i am also new to it, middle of week 2. i LOVE it! i can def already see a difference. i dont follow the nutritional guide, but i do follow my guide here on this site. i am a FIRM believer that in 90 days, i will a completely different person! u just gotta push urself everytime!
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im also doing the lean version and not that classic, so i think that has a bit of a difference on why im not seeing results so quickly.. but Im thinking of switching to the classic once i reach phase 2.. in 2 weeks... hows everyone else thats doing classic coming along?
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am on week two (round 2) as well... LOVE P90x!! Doing classic version and C25K with it.
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    What are you gonna do next? I just started Asylum.

Not sure actually! What is Asylum?
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    Its the sequel to Insanity another BB program. Hard core cardio.
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Im also doing the lean version and not that classic, so i think that has a bit of a difference on why im not seeing results so quickly.. but Im thinking of switching to the classic once i reach phase 2.. in 2 weeks... hows everyone else thats doing classic coming along?

I've started & stopped a few times. I always did the Lean. Personally I didn't like it and would have fight myself to do it and then I would just quit. This time around though, I did the Classic. I'm in my 1st recovery phase and things are going well so far! This is the furthest I've gotten, mostly because of my great support system here on MFP, FB, & family.